VeritiPro Thermal Cycler from Applied Biosystems provides reliable PCR with advanced temperature control and connectivity. The VeriFlex TM Block in the 96-well format enables rapid optimization of PCR. The VeritiPro thermal cycler is also cloud-ready and can be connected remotely, using Connect to design and upload methods and monitor runs from a mobile device or computer.
VeritiPro offers proven reliability with connectivity and advanced temperature control technology. Take advantage of next-level PCR optimization with the precision offered by VeriFlex block technology. Connect to the cloud-enabled VeritiPro thermal cycler remotely. Conveniently design and securely upload your methods, monitor runs, and check instrument availability from any mobile device or desktop using Connect, our cloud-based platform.
The VeritiPro was designed with improved instrument vent technology to reduce the noise level, making it the quietest instrument in the Applied Biosystems™ thermal cycler portfolio. The expanded 8-inch touchscreen and improved user interface provide an intuitive, interactive system for easy programming.
Protocol setup includes an option for simulation modes, allowing users to select from a list of instruments, including the Veriti Thermal Cycler, for easy instrument transition and consistency in experimental protocols. These updates are included in a more compact instrument that can easily fit in a small workspace.
VeritiPro Thermal Cycler Features:
- Temperature optimization through VeriFlex technology: VeriFlex blocks are controlled by multiple Peltier elements and are used to precisely optimize the PCR temperature. The VeritiPro provides six independent temperature control zones, giving you ultimate control over your PCR workflows.
- Remote Control: By connecting your VeritiPro Thermal Cycle device to Connect, you will have complete control of your device while away from the lab. With Connect, you can check device availability, download experimental report files, receive alerts, and more via the mobile app. Download our Instrument Connect App, updated with this functionality, and visit Connect, our cloud-based platform, to design and securely upload your methods from any mobile device or desktop computer.
- Simulation mode: VeritiPro Cycler is equipped with simulation modes that allow it to be run using the same ramp rates as previous or different devices. With this feature, you can emulate the ramp speeds of Veriti, Applied Biosystems 2720, Bio-Rad T100, Bio-Rad MyCycler, Bioer XP Cycler, Eppendorf Mastercycler, MJ Research PTC-200, and Takara Dice PCR thermal cycles.
- Our quietest instrument ever: Why would your thermal cycler increase the noise level when you have all the equipment running in the lab? We’ve revised the internal device technology to provide your lab with a thermal cycler operating at less than 48 dB(A).
- 8-inch touchscreen control: The enhanced, intuitive and responsive touchscreen interface lets you program easily and limits the time spent training new users.
- Compact footprint: With the growing popularity of our smaller devices, we’ve updated our reliable Veriti Thermal Cycler with a smaller footprint. With 24.5 cm wide and 46.7 cm deep, the VeritiPro can fit on almost any workbench.
Veriti vs. VeritiPro
The Applied Biosystems Veriti Thermal Cycler set a new standard for innovation when it launched in 2007. It was the first thermal cycler to contain an LCD touchscreen interface, multiple temperature zone block, and web-enabled remote control software. In 2020, the Veriti Thermal Cycler was upgraded to the VeritiPro and now features the latest block technology and connectivity options.
These advancements provide higher ramp rates, quieter runs, and a more intuitive Applied Biosystems™ VeriFlex™ temperature optimization setup while continuing to offer the same high-end performance (Figure 1). This study demonstrates that the VeritiPro Thermal Cycler delivers equivalent reliability, accuracy, and consistency in amplification uniformity as the Veriti Thermal Cycler by comparing the coefficient of variation (CV) and robustness across various PCR consumables.
VeritiPro Thermal Cycler Specifications:
- Block format: 96-well plate, 0.2 mL VeriFlex block
- Display: 8″ color TFT LCD
- Display type: 8-inch color TFT LCD
- Ability: 96-well, 6-zone VeriFlex
- Max. sample ramp rate 4.4°C/sec
- Interface USB
- Voltage 100V up to 240V
- Hertz 50-60Hz max.
- Power 600W
- Block configurations: 96 wells
- Max. Ramp rate: 6.0°C/sec
- Thermal uniformity: <0.5°C (30 seconds after reaching 95°C)
- Thermal Accuracy: ±0.25°C (35 to 99.9°C)
- Thermal Range: 0°C up to 100°C
- No. of programs: > 1,000 protocols
- To use with (application): PCR
- CRP volume range 10–100 µL
- Memory 16 GB of integrated memory
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 21.7 x 24.5 x 46.5 cm (8.5 x 9.6 x 18.3 in.)
- Weight 12.0kg (26.5lbs)
- Veriti Pro 96 Well Thermal Cycler (A47394). This item is new in an opened box and comes with all that is pictured
- Extended Warranty
- Plastics Package
- 96 well
- 8-tube strips
- power cable
- Thermal Cycler Fleet Control Software