Bio Rad C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler is a modular thermal cycler that can be used with six interchangeable reaction modules. The touch thermal cycler provides email notifications that can run reports to a specific user by email. The C1000’s USB port connects a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard; while the touchscreen display provides access to all the functions needed to create and run PCR protocols.
The Bio-Rad C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler can accommodate different throughput needs with easily interchangeable reaction modules (included) that swap in seconds without tools.
The Bio Rad C1000 Thermal Cycler is a standard PCR machine designed on a fully modular flexible platform being able to accommodate different throughput needs with easily interchangeable reaction modules. It allows performing amplification reactions, cloning, cycle sequencing, gene expression, and mutagenesis studies.
C1000 Thermal Cycler — A Premium Instrument for PCR
The Bio Rad C1000 Touch cycler is the flagship instrument of the 1000-series thermal cycling platform, offering unmatched performance for fast, reliable results and a state-of-the-art interface with new ways to optimize protocols and monitor runs. The C1000 cycler offers all the powerful features of the 1000-series platform.
Bio Rad C1000 Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy protocol programming — 2 programming options, including the Protocol Autowriter, which automatically generates customized standard, fast and ultrafast protocols
- Easy protocol editing — the large color touch screen and redesigned navigation make editing and running protocols easy
- Flexible platform — change throughput capability by linking up to 3 additional S1000™ thermal cyclers or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
- Advanced file management — USB flash drive compatibility allows universal protocol transfer and unlimited data storage
- Thermal gradient — quickly and easily identify optimal annealing temperatures by using the programmable temperature gradient
- Operating and Storage Conditions: 15 – 31°C (59 – 87.8°F) at 0-80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, <850 W
- High resolution color display: 4.72″ x 3.54″ (12 x 9 cm)
- USB ports: 5A, 1B
- Dimensions: 13″ W x 18.11″ D x 14.17″ H (33 x 46 x 36 cm)
- Weight: 47 lbs (21.32 kg)
Applications and Uses
- Cycle sequencing
- Gene expression studies
Reaction Module: 96 Well Fast
- Sample Capacity: 96 x 0.2 mi tubes
- Maximum Ramp Rate: 5°C/sec
- Average Ramp Rate: 3.3°C/sec
- Temperature Range: 0-100°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2° of Programed target at 90°C
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.4°C well to well within 10 sec of arrival at 90°C
- Gradient Capability : Yes
The 96-well RT-ddPCR ready plate containing droplets from the QX200/QXDx Automated Droplet Generator is sealed with foil using a plate sealer, and subjected to thermocycling using either the Bio-Rad C1000 Touch or S1000 Thermocyclers.
Note: When using a Bio Rad C1000 Touch or S1000 with 96-Deep Well Reaction Module Thermal Cyclers, set the sample volume to 40 µL and lid temperature to 105°C. Refer to the C1000 Touch or S1000 with 96-Deep Well Reaction Module Thermal Cycler Instruction Manual for additional information
- 96 Well Block
- C1000 thermal cycler chassis
- 96-well fast reaction module
- USB key
- Calibration Certificate
- Power Cord
- Full 90 Day Parts and Labor Warranty
- Bio Rad C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler Power Conditioner, Voltage Regulator, & Battery Backup UPS