Cobas e 411 analyzer is fully automated and uses patented electrochemiluminescence (ECL) technology to perform immunoassay analyses. It has been developed for various applications for quantitative and qualitative in vitro assays (including anemia markers and bone, cardiac and tumor markers, critical care, fertility/hormones, pregnancy care, and infectious diseases). The analyzer is available as a rack system or disk system.
The Cobas e 411 combines the reliability of Roche/Hitachi systems with the analytical excellence of electrochemiluminescence, creating an excellent immunoassay system. By providing 18 simultaneous immunology parameters 24/24 hours, the Cobas e 411 offers high availability and response times of 9 to 27 minutes. Multifaceted, it both automates immunoassays in small and medium-sized laboratories and serves to perform specialties in more extensive laboratories.
The extensive test menu sets the Cobas e 411 apart. Roche’s Clinical Chemistry and Immunology test menu, the most comprehensive on the market, allows you to run routine and special parameters on the same analytical platform. The laboratory can thus provide differentiated and regular tests simultaneously and in good time, with maximum analytical quality.
Performing immunoassays as efficiently as clinical chemistry
The Cobas e 411 system is a fully automatic Autoanalyzer applied to the immune analysis, whose measurement basis is Electrochemiluminescence (ECL). ECL technology uses streptavidin-coated magnetic microparticles as a solid phase, antigen/antibody interactions, and interference suppression methods.
The measurement cell where the electrochemiluminescent reaction takes place allows obtaining results in 9 minutes (STAT Test) or 18 minutes at a speed of approximately 90 determinations per hour.
It is a patient-oriented, continuous access instrument that provides the laboratory with improvements that translate into extreme simplicity and ease of use, with reliable results and a robust instrument.
Roche Cobas e411 Chemistry Analyzer Features:
- High sensitivity, reliability, and reproducibility of results due to ECL technology
- Up to 18 assays can be run at a throughput of up to 86 tests/h
- 9 min STAT applications for emergency sample essays (incl. TnT Gen. 5, Creatine-Kinase MB, Myoglobin, Parathyroid Hormone (PTH), and human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG)1
- Carryover-free pipetting of samples to avoid cross-contamination
- Automated sample rerun capability
- Continuous random access and flexible STAT priority settings
- The use of disposable tips for all selection pipetting delivers carryover free pipetting to prevent cross-contamination
- Economic usage with high stabilities and convenient kit sizes
- Increased uptime of 98.6%
- Low system maintenance time
- Fully automatic immunological analyzer with up to 88 t / h.
- It needs the shortest time to obtain the final result of all immunological analyzers – between 9 and 18 minutes. This is because the measurement method is ECL, which also allows a broader measurement range and greater sensitivity and needs smaller quantities of serum.
- Possibility of continuous addition of samples at any moment of the process.
- Possibility of setting urgent samples under STAT.
- The unique concept of programming is just by inserting the reagents, calibrators, controls, and serums into the instrument and its launch. At the start, the device detects the barcode and starts working. This option increases efficiency in the laboratory.
- A wide range of tests of over 75 covers the seven different areas of indication. It is desirable to note that, unlike some instruments, there is no need for any selectivity through indication areas by defining the tests.
- The reagents do not need any preparation (Ready To Use); they are on the drive with temperature control.
- During the work at each pipetting, the reagents open and close automatically, protecting them from external influences at every moment of the process.
- This possibility to automatically open and close the reagents and temperature control increases the durability of the reagents inserted on the instrument to 60 days, even for the most sensitive tests.
- Excellent stability of calibration of the lot has changed significantly reduced costs.
- The reliability of the results in every moment of the process, despite the increased stability of reagents and calibrations, also contributes to the detection level and opening coagulum (Clot Detection).
- The possibility of transmission and contamination of the sample is reduced by using special pipettors for one use only at any pipetting of serum or reagent. This is another fact that increases the reliability of the results.
- Ability to work with serum, plasma, and urine.
- System software is perfected and standardized with all Cobas platforms. Performance of the PC – is significantly improved compared to the Elecsys 2010. Here are the most significant changes made in respect of Elecsys 2010 to simplify the system for the user.
- Easy to Operate
- Innovative technology
- STAT facilities for urgent sample
- Unique programming-by-loading concept
- Thyroid Function
- Fertility / Hormones
- Tumor Markers
- Maternal Care
- Critical Care
- Infectious Disease
- Bone Markers
Three ways to achieve unmatched performance
As the heart of the Cobas e 411 analyzers, ECL technology delivers the unique combination of nine-minute STAT applications, high analytical sensitivity, and wide measuring ranges for unparalleled performance in immunochemistry.
- Wide measuring ranges reduce the amount of tests rerun due to out-of-range results
-Estradiol range of 5 – 4,300 pg/mL
-Progesterone range of 0 – 60 ng/mL
-total-PSA range of 0 – 100 ng/mL
- High analytical sensitivity enables the use of innovative tests and requires less sample volume examples:
-Troponin T 4th gen. with <10% cv at 95th population percentile
-hCG+‚ and TSH requires 10 and 50 μL sample volume, respectively
- Nine minutes STAT applications deliver unmatched turnaround time for emergency samples
-hCG+ß, Troponin T 4th Gen., CK-MB, Myoglobin, PTH*
Roche Cobas e411 Specifications
- ANTIMULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) Reagent for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- TROPONIN THS Elecsys Reagent for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- PRECICONTROL AMH for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- PAPP-A Elecsys Reagent for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- CALCITONIN Reagent for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- N-MID OSTEOCALSIN Elecsys Reagent for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- VITAMIN D TOTAL II Reagent for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411 – 100 Test
- CALSET CALSITONIN for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- FREE HCG beta Elecsys Reagent for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- ANTI-HCV II Elecsys Reagent for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- ANTI-HAV GEN.2 Elecsys Reagent for Roche Elecsys 2010 / Cobas E411
- ROCHE COBAS E411 IMMUNOLOGY SAMPLE RACK SET